Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Night Lights

Made it to Friday!!  A good day...wrote  my talk on the pioneers and focused on three pioneer spirit qualities: hope, courage and the spirit of inclusion.  It's maybe a seven on the scale.  Have some time to mull and hopefully improve it.

I went shopping with Gabby for Girls Camp.  I love spending one-on-one time with Gabby.  She is a joy. And she finished driver's ed...will try for her permit the Monday after camp. oy vay

Gideon's first baseball tournement game was tonight.  He got a hit and a run!!  I was so happy for his success.  Christy is babysitting for the first time outside of home tonight.  The eighteen month old is asleep so she is just needed to do is literally sit, so I let her.  I'm four an a half minutes away.  I timed it. Why is everyone growing up so quickly?

Dropped of six bags of donation to Goodwill today.  I take bag after bag out of here and yet there is still too much here????? Why??!!!?? Oh well, progress not perfection.

Mother Moment today...Allie wrote about her feelings about Gabby on her blog.  Very wonderful.

Dinner was leftover Stouffers Lasagne (thanks Grandpa!). 

And the best thing about the weekend is......... Tomorrow I get RYKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ryker is my nephew, Adam's son...therefore, my great nephew...which works cuz I am a GREAT Aunt!! haha.  He is seven months old and perfect and I get him overnight!!!!!!!  We are soooooo excited!! And Christy gets a crash course in Diaper Changing 101.

Have a Blessed Day...be a blessing in someone else's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment